Biblical Internet Safety Videos for Grades K-2
Parents and kids watch these videos together! We'll start the hard digital conversations for you.
Finally - online safety taught through a Biblical lens.
These courses were created by national speaker Chris McKenna, the founder of Protect Young Eyes. These videos are intended to be watched by both kids and their parents. Together! Everything has its foundation on eight key Scripture passages.
Related blog post: Screen Time and Kids - 5 Recommendations for Parents
- Access to 13 teaching videos.
- At-home Discussion and Activity Guides for each video.
- A Home Internet Safety Quiz.
- Enrollment in our free bi-weekly parent tech trends newsletter.
Topics Covered Include:
- Digital permanence.
- Bad pictures and videos.
- Tricky people and how to spot them.
- The significance of our digital words.
- How screens mess with our brains. And more!
**Note - these courses work really, really well for home educators. These videos are intended for home use only (not for school classrooms or church small groups).
I love helping parents, teachers, and kids learn how to use technology well! After a successful business consulting career with Ernst & Young, and a 6-year stint in full-time youth ministry, I now lead a team of dedicated presenters and researchers. Since 2015, we've performed over 500 presentations at schools, churches, and organizations around the US and Canada. Read more about us here.